Thank you for visiting DJI Colorado Authorized Retail Store, and official DJI Recommended Service Center.
How do I update the firmware on a Phantom 3 Adv/Pro?
How high can they go?
By default, they are limited to 400′ above the take-off point in order to be compliant with current safety guidelines.
How long do they fly for?
Depending on the specific model, you can expect around 20-30 minutes of flight time. The approximate flight times are listed below.
- Mavic Professional – 24 minutes
- Phantom 3 Professional – 23 minutes
- Phantom 3 Advanced – 23 minutes
- Phantom 3 Standard – 25 minutes
- Phantom 4 – 28 minutes
- Phantom 4 Pro – 30 minutes
- Inspire 2 – 27 minutes
- Inspire 1 – 18 minutes
- Matrice 600 – 32 minutes (16 minutes with 6kg payload)
- Matrice 600 Pro – 32 minutes (16 minutes with 6kg payload)
- Matrice 100 – 22 minutes (16 minutes with 1kg payload)
How long do the batteries take to charge?
This will depend on how low you let the batteries get during your flight, but you should expect between 45 and 60 minutes to charge a battery.
How do I update the firmware on my Mavic?
How do I put my phone in my Osmo Mobile?
How do I Activate my Osmo Mobile?
How do I assemble my Matrice 100?
How do I setup my Ronin?
How do I install Guidance on the Matrice 100?
How do I balance my Ronin?
How do I use the DJI Assistant Mobile App with my Ronin?
How do I install the Ronin Thumb Controller?
How do I unpack my Inspire 1?
How do I set up my Inspire 1 for Dual Operators?